http://moneyrebound.com/can-getting-fit-improve-your-finances/ Positions Supervised:
- Assistant General Manager/Rooms Division Manager
- Guest Services Manager
- Director of Sales
- Food and Beverage Director
- Chief Engineer/Director of Maintenance
- Executive Housekeeper
- Director of Catering
- Property Controller
- Administrative Assistant
buy provigil from uk Essential Duties:
- Develops the annual hotel operating budget and Annual Marketing Plan. Implements and monitors the finalized budget and plans.
- Directs the overall property sales effort by supporting sales department activities, participating in sales and yield management meetings, and soliciting new and existing accounts, as appropriate.
- Ensures the maintenance of quality standards for proper guest room cleanliness, function room setups, public room setups and maintenance of all facilities. Inspects the property regularly and implements action to ensure the safety and comfort of guests and associates from fire, injury, or illness due to unsafe or unsanitary conditions.
- Selects and trains department heads; provides advice, feedback and assistance enabling them to achieve the highest standards of performance. Develops department heads and associates alike by delegating work responsibilities, supporting training activities, and assisting them in identifying promotional opportunities within the company.
- Encourages open dialogue among all associates, cultivating an environment that encourages associate suggestions and involvement. Keeps staff informed of company policies, activities and strategies.
- Analyzes property operations on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Regularly meets with the Executive Committee (Department Heads and direct reports) to review operations and develop strategies for improvement.
- Evaluates Food and Beverage programs and participates in recommending changes, as needed. Approves all Food and Beverage promotional programs prior to implementation.
- Ensures guest satisfaction by soliciting feedback from existing customers on an ongoing basis, personally responding to guest correspondence and greeting all in-house guests (VIPs and otherwise) as promptly as possible (not to exceed 7 days).
- Directs the planning and forecasting of all activities for each department; participates in internal meetings regarding sales, forecasting, quality control, safety, etc. Ensures that all required forecasting reports are submitted to the appropriate Home Office department on a timely basis.
- Studies and analyzes associate work assignments from which staffing guides are established and approved. Maintains daily check on payroll performance and takes positive actions to correct high payroll costs. Approves all overtime, both before and after (in the case of an emergency).
- Responsible for all revenues and ensures the accurate reporting of same. Monitors accounts receivable. Authorizes all property issued checks from the Innkeeper account or otherwise and approves requisitions for all purchases. Interacts with and negotiates contracts with key vendors.
- Utilizing the input of staff, prioritizes and presents Capital Improvement Plan recommendations to Regional Vice President and Owner (as appropriate). Implements and monitors approved plan.
- Monitors competition by obtaining current, competitive rate information.
- Participates in local civic and professional organizations to enhance the visibility and reputation of the property and increase sales.
- Maintains communication with the Regional Vice President.
- Performs other duties as necessary and appropriate.
follow url Essential Requirements:
- Operational knowledge of all phases of hotel management: including sales and human resource management; adept at budgeting, accounting, forecasting, and Food and Beverage
- Minimum of 5-10 years of hotel experience working in a number of different departments within the hotel.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Department head within a hotel property.
- College degree preferably in hotel management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to favorably represent the hotel, Paramount Hotel Group, LLC and the franchise to the guests and the community. Requires bending, climbing, reaching, standing, walking, sitting, fingering, grasping, repetitive motions.
Achievement of a Certified Hotel Administrator (CHA) designation is preferred.
For larger (+175 rooms) full service properties, previous experience as a General Manager at a full service hotel is preferred.
- Well-rounded training in all phases of Paramount Hotel Group, LLC hotel operations.
- Management skills training; specifically in the areas of human resource management, interpersonal skills, delegation, communications, motivating staff, and problem solving.
- Advanced training in analyzing a profit and loss statement, budgeting and forecasting.
- Training in providing quality guest service.